[Swprograms] CBC Hotsheet Latency

Right after CBC abandoned its shortwave fans of Radio 1, I decided to abandon the CBC Hotsheet subscription I have had for about 10 years.  So far I have been unable to do so.  Hotsheets continue but are usually received a couple of days after the date covered in each issue.  Similarly, my "cancel subscription" requests have been unsuccessful because by the time I receive the secret code string to confirm my intent, the three day period for validation of my request has already expired.

Questions:

1.  Are others also experiencing late reception of the Hotsheets?

2.  Does anyone know of a way to unsubscribe via a web site or other method in order to avoid the delay inherent in their confirmation process?

I suppose I could always tell Yahoo.com that any e-mail from the Hotsheet server be treated as spam, but that will not tell CBC that I no longer find their programs of interest, at least those I can receive here in Florida where 9625 is into the background noise most of the day and into co-channel interference at night.

Joe Buch