[Swprograms] Shameless cross-promotion: Winter SWL Fest

[Swprograms] Shameless cross-promotion: Winter SWL Fest

Most here know this already...March 8th - 10th will be the 20th (!)
Annual Winter SWL Fest in Kulpsville, PA -- about 30 minutes outside
of Philadelphia.

If you haven't been to the Fest before, consider joining us for the
20th.  We're adding an extra day to accommodate an increased number of
forums, and there will be a bunch of other activities to celebrate the
unlikely longevity of this event.  Some broadcasters who have been
with us for various Fests have already told us they plan to be
there...more details as the weekend's schedule gets fleshed out.

More information -- and a registration form -- for the Fest can be
found at our website, http://www.swlfest.com; we've also started a
blog for updates and other details at http://swlfest.blogspot.com.

You are welcome to join the Fest online discussion -- more details on
that at http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/swlfest.

Hope to see some of you who are not that far away from Philly at the
Fest; that way we can share our enthusiasm for international
broadcasting in person!

To those who aren't interested...sorry for the intrusion...this is the
last post I'll make to this list regarding the Fest.

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com