Re: [Swprograms] > CBC Radio to broaden Radio Two, add arts magazine

Re: [Swprograms] > CBC Radio to broaden Radio Two, add arts magazine

Biggest Radio One changes:

Departing:  Freestyle, Between the Covers

Arriving:  Arts Magazine (first release now 2 PM local time, evening
repeat extended to an hour)

There are some other tweaks, but those were the big ones.

I am personally sorry to see classical music deemphasized, since that
is a personal favorite, but there are plenty of other web sources for
excellent classical "radio".

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA