Re: [Swprograms] Favorite *non-English* music on shortwave?

Re: [Swprograms] Favorite *non-English* music on shortwave?

This prompts me to repeat the original question...how many other
non-English services out there (e.g. from the Middle East or Western
Europe) feature music programming?  For example, I used to remember
that as a staple from the Voice of Greece bracketing the daily
English-language newscast.

Richard