Re: [Swprograms] Favorite *non-English* music on shortwave?

Re: [Swprograms] Favorite *non-English* music on shortwave?

Yes, "Jade Bells and Bamboo Pipes" on Radio Taiwan International
is an excellent music program, much better than the Mandopop101
program I suggested!  UTC Wednesday in the States at 0230-0255,
repeated at 0330-0355, on 5950 khz.  Usually very soothy music,
excellent for falling asleep to, which is what I am often trying
to do in the latter hour.

Kevin Anderson

--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA