Re: [Swprograms] New RCI web-delivered audio: "RCI Viva"

Re: [Swprograms] New RCI web-delivered audio: "RCI Viva"

However, the RCI-1 audio streams still work if you go to them directly at
http://www.rcinet.ca/rci/includes/rciEn.asx
and http://www.rcinet.ca/rci/includes/live_en.ram
I confirmed them both with Sounds Like Canda before and after 1730 UT
You can also access them from Public Radio Fan:
http://www.publicradiofan.com/cgi-bin/station.pl?stationid=3940

73, Glenn Hauser