Re: [Swprograms] New RCI web-delivered audio: "RCI Viva"

Richard Cuff wrote:
> updating...
>
> Looks like this website is already live.  If you click on "English" on
> the main RCI website, you see the new "RCI Viva" logo.  Click on the
> triangle, you launch a new audio player window, listing a series of
> programs.  Audio for "The Link" (both hours) is there.

One major side-effect of this new Viva service is the elimination of
webstreams for RCI's Hotbird services. In fact, from the Viva window,
the Listen Live tab will give you only CBC Radio One and the
Radio-Canada equivalent as choices.

Ricky Leong
Calgary

--
Damn my small stature!
If I were big, oh just think where I would be.