Re: [Swprograms] PRI Gone from Sirius

All their Marketing this week is to get all the
subscribers to upgrade to the new "CD-Quality"
Sirius Internet Feed. I guess they need other
sources of revenue to pay the ridiculous amount
of money they pay Howard, Martha, Cosmo,
The NFL, the NBA, The NHL and now NASCAR.

They don't have time to email us what they're
dropping from the schedule .... we just turn
on our receivers and watch "Updating Streams"
scroll across the screen ...

It's amazing the amount of money they pay for
content and talent while they continue to operate
in the Red!!

jim