Re: [Swprograms] PRI Gone from Sirius

I wonder if XM offered exclusivity deals for some of the flagship PRI
programs such as "This American Life" -- it's now on XMPR.

John, have you checked out any of the message boards at Sirius Backstage?

I've sent a note off to Customer Care as well as Media Relations;
we'll see if my luck is any better.

A disappointment, to be sure.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA