[Swprograms] WBCQ Changes?

I've noticed that, on recent evenings, WBCQ on 7415 kHz has been
signing off after "Herald of Truth" ends instead of going over to
Brother Stair overnight. Has B.S. dropped off WBCQ, or been dropped?
If he's gone, that sure seems to have been a brief period for their
carrying him at that time.

As I write this, I've been listening to World of Radio on 7415 kHz
at 2200-2230 UT 4/26/06, over at the neighbors' using a Sony 2010
with just the whip antenna. The signal improved over that half-hour
incredibly well; it began practically unhearable down in the noise and
now, at the end and with TimTron & "A Live Real Amateur Radio Show"
program following, it is strong and clear and perfectly fine. Hmph.
I may have missed gh saying something about WBCQ due to that
earlier poorer signal. Too bad they didn't do what they did a week
ago and repeat WoR again at 2230...

73, Will