Re: [Swprograms] WRN Announces Launch of Podcasting Service

About friggin' time.

-----Original Message-----
From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Barraclough
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:52 PM
To: swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Swprograms] WRN Announces Launch of Podcasting Service

WRN Announces Launch of Podcasting Service
Service to offer a fantastic line-up of international
content

WRN, the London-based international broadcaster, today
announces the
launch of its podcasting service. From 1st May a
fantastic schedule of content will be available for
download direct from the WRN website at
www.wrn.org/podcasting and from iTunes and other
podcast directories.

International programme producers providing weekly
downloadable shows
for the WRN podcasting service include Radio Prague,
Radio Poland, Radio Slovakia International, RTE
Ireland and Radio Guangdong from China. This list is
set to grow over the coming weeks. The WRN Podcasting
Team will also be producing exclusive podcast-only
content for the service.

Abbie Cunliffe, WRN's Product Development and
Distribution Coordinator, comments, "WRN is delighted
to launch this new service which will make a wealth of
international content available as downloadable
podcasts.  This service follows the WRN strategy of
making the content of our international radio clients
available across a wide range of media platforms
including satellite radio, mobile phones and the
Internet."

Website:
http://www.wrn.org

(Press release)