[Swprograms] OT Chinese Radio in New York City

[Swprograms] OT Chinese Radio in New York City

I'm preparing a presentation for my son's third grade class about
radio in Chinese. (They're studying China.)

Can anyone give me some shortcuts to find the following.

Stations in the New York City area that broadcast in Chinese on AM.
Subcarrier FM stations in NYC that broadcast in Chinese.
Domestic stations from China that may be audible in NYC around 2 pm
EDT, or other times that I can record.
The best times to hear Radio Beijing, and Taiwan.

Thanks,

David