Re: [Swprograms] Will NPR replace the VOA as America's English-languagevoice?

Re: [Swprograms] Will NPR replace the VOA as America's English-languagevoice?

In case you were unaware Mark there's a lot of PBS and
NPR programming as well as Pacifica Radio Democracy
Now on World Radio Network English for Europe who are
on Sky, schedule is here:
http://www.wrn.org/listeners/schedules/schedule.php?ScheduleID=1

That includes On the Media at 0300 Monday, at that
time WRN is relayed by Spectrum Radio 558 medium wave
in London.

Platform details:
http://www.wrn.org/listeners/stations/station.php?StationID=49

Mike

They also carry Pacifica Radio Democracy Now
--- Mark Hawkins <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>