[Swprograms] Inside the Premier League

The Public Radio Fan database shows this programme as airing on the BBC WS Europe stream at 2245 UTC on Mondays.  However, this is not the case, as the normal Sports Roundup airs on that stream at that time.  It would seem there is currently *no* airing of this programme on the Europe stream, so the only chance we have of hearing the programme is on the Americas stream at 1645 UTC Mondays, or on the Listen Again site.  However, when I checked that site a couple of weeks back, a check which was followed up by Mike Barraclough, the programme which aired was that of 24 October 2005.  I will have to check the site again before I return to work following a period of leave on 1 February 2006.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom