[Swprograms] Inside the Premier League

A few weeks ago, on trying to listen to the programme Inside the Premier League on BBC WS, I discovered that the programme on the website was in fact from 24 October 2005.  I have actually heard the programme these last 2 weeks, but missed it today.  On checking the website to try to listen to today's programme, I noted that the programme on the website was *still* the programme from 24 October.  It seems they are living in a time warp and, even as I type this message, a missive is being composed ready to be fired off to Write On to find out what is going off.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom