[Swprograms] BBC email newsletter

I have been trying, so far without success, to subscribe to the BBC email newsletter from my home computer, having already successfully subscribed from work.

I forwarded the email newsletter for last week from my office to home, but unfortunately the very long web URLs in the email are proving impossible to access without going through the long rigmarole of typing the addresses letter by letter into a braille notetaker, and then typing them back into the address field on Internet Explorer, only to be greeted by an error message.  While I will obviously keep on trying, any quickfire solutions would be gratefully received.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom