[Swprograms] WBCQ's AWWW Repeats

I posted the following in two messages over on the DXLD
group, and just realized that it probably should be sent to
the SW Programs list also. So here it is:

Good news, especially for people whose reception of WBCQ's
Allan Weiner WorldWide on 7415 fades out before the
program ends (as it did here Friday night in St. Louis, MO):

There was a repeat of that Friday's Allan Weiner WorldWide
on 7415 Sunday UT 2300 12/4/05 replacing the listed "Creation
Nation". There was a brief blank spot right in the middle
so I wonder if this was an auto-reversing cassette tape.

But those who happened to catch this did hear my dulcet
tones during the latter half, in which we discussed that
9330 interference and my holiday recommendation of the
ElectroBrand 859 (jWin) radio as a stocking-stuffer
(Allan also knew about that radio and concurred).

Another AWWW Repeat Heard!
Yesterday, 12/6/05 at 2000 UT on both 7415 and 9330,
there was an Allan Weiner WorldWide repeat replacing
"Hour of the Time". I think that this was a repeat of
the 11/19/05 program, based on the content and my notes
about the last month's airings. That's good, as
propagation here to St. Louis was poor on 11/19, and
AWWW had faded into the noise about half-way through
that evening.

It may well be that there will be continuing AWWW
repeats at 2000 UT weekdays, as "Hour of the Time"
announced (and the host discussed on-air with Allan
in the 12/2 AWWW) that they'd been getting no
contributions traceable to the SW airings of that
program, and were pulling it off the WBCQ schedule.

Allan has been ranting a lot about that in these recent
AWWW programs so, if anyone out there actually listens
to and/or likes "Hour of the Time", it would behoove you
to send in contributions requesting that they resume SW
on WBCQ. (Myself, the few times I heard that program
over the years, I could never keep listening. It was
annoying-sounding and seemed the usual conspiracy &
paranoia stuff, and as soon as I hear an inaccuracy
I know is wrong, I get irritated and tune away from
such programs.)

73, Will