Re: [Swprograms] Sirius vs XM

Perfectly valid question.

It takes work to download stuff, and sometimes it's just plain fun to
"spin the dials" and see what's on.  I have had this conversation
numerous times with folks that prefer live listening.

At the office, and on the road, and even puttering around the house on
weekends, I enjoy the satellite radio.  It's a relatively inexpensive
vice.