Re: [Swprograms] Sirius vs XM

It appears none of the region-specific programs are on the schedule,
based on what I've heard so far today & what the promos have
indicated.  However, the day is young...

I have messages into CBC & RCI to see about the planned schedules.

You can get "Information Morning" today via the webcast from R1 Halifax.

My intention is to post the schedule observed for the day later this
evening, not to do it bit by bit.

On the BBC issues -- the documentaries are all podcast now, it
appears, and are available in the online documentary archive.  The
lack of them on the schedule, for me, is a non-issue.

Rich