Re: [Swprograms] Sirius Canada lineup is now officially posted

Re: [Swprograms] Sirius Canada lineup is now officially posted

My guess that the stream will be the same as the RCI-3 satellite /
webcast -- see http://www.rcinet.ca/rci/PDF/B05_RCI3a.pdf.

This channel features all of RCI's self-produced programming plus some
domestic service programming.

For what it's worth, as more of the BBC's entertainment programming is
being dropped, the gaps between the Sirius and XM versions of the
BBCWS are narrowing.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA