Re: [Swprograms] Best "SW broadcaster" website?

Re: [Swprograms] Best "SW broadcaster" website?

I've found the same "focus" issues with the RNW website using Firefox.

Another decent site IMHO:  Radio New Zealand International.

RNZI's site is decent because it tells you what's going on right now
-- which program is on air, which frequencies are active.

Program schedules are one click away.  Minor beef -- frequencies are
shown as "how to listern"... not "frequencies..." but they're still
one click away.

One would think that radio-related websites should be particularly
sensitive to usability by visually impaired users, because those who
are visually impaired are often radio's most ardent enthusiasts.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA