[Swprograms] Best "SW broadcaster" website?

[Swprograms] Best "SW broadcaster" website?

All right, let's run with this topic a bit.

In everone's opinion, which international broadcaster has the best
layout and organization on its website?

I don't like Radio Australia's due to the multiple scrolling frames.

I don't dislike RNW's as much -- because the frames are larger -- but
it still doesn't work smoothly -- one must click in a frame to "get
focus" (a Windows geek term) and then scroll.  However RNW's website
is more than just a resource for the radio programming.  It's a
resource about the Netherlands.

I personally like RCI's website.  Clean layout, no frames.  One click
gets you to schedule information, or to invididual program listings.
A second click off the program listing page takes you to the program
page for a particular entry.  However RCI's website is not as strong a
resource about Canada; the main CBC website does a better job.

Now it's your turn...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA