Re: [Swprograms] Bonaire MIA and other anomalies

Re: [Swprograms] Bonaire MIA and other anomalies

I've not been thrilled with RNW's website ever since they went
to that 3-part frame, and with material that "floats" over a
frame (like those arrows).

To me a webpage should just one vertical scrollbar that moves
everything.  That way I can use my page down button (or roller
wheel) to read everything with ease.

Yesterday, when I was looking for their B-05 schedule, I had to
use the search feature because no set of menus seem to lead to
the complete schedule in all languages.

I do miss their old website for ease of use.

Crumudgeonly,
Kevin Anderson
Dubuque, IA

--