Re: [Swprograms] Sirius' Elvis Channel is on 87.9 in Brooklyn, New York

Re: [Swprograms] Sirius' Elvis Channel is on 87.9 in Brooklyn, New York

I was driving along the Berks County back roads the other day, and I
was tuning around the FM dial.  I hear a signal on 88.1 where one
should only be spotty -- and discover it's the Sirius NFL channel.

I then pull onto the interstate and still hear it.  I then speed up,
and the signal fades.  Slow down, and it returns.

Turns out the guy behind me hadthe same Sirius receiver I have -- a
plug-n-play mounted to the windshield, which I could see once he
passed me.

He happened to have his wireless transmitter tuned to 88.1 FM.

Richard