[Swprograms] Sirius' Elvis Channel is on 87.9 in Brooklyn, New York

[Swprograms] Sirius' Elvis Channel is on 87.9 in Brooklyn, New York

Not sure where to post this curiosity...but someone is relaying Sirius'
Elvis Channel in New York City. I am receiving it in scenic Flatbush,
New York. 87.9 is a frequency that's popular among the many FM pirates
that we have here, so I'm presuming it's one of them.