Re: [Swprograms] CBC/RCI

Their use of higher frequencies has not been productive -- a waste of kW.

Good news is that they listened to our comments regarding their
transmission times and usability.  I was one who complained; I know
others here did as well.

You'll at least get the World At Six at 6 PM ET and the first
half-hour of AIH at 6:30 ET; why they feel they need to repeat that
hour at 0000 I don't know.

Hopefully the new frequencies and timings will improve our reception;
I'll show them here for comparison.

2300-0000 6100 kHz -- The World At Six / The World This Weekend plus
AIH / Madly Off in All Directions / Maple Leaf Mailbag

0000-0200 9755 kHz -- a long-standing RCI frequency -- First hour
duplicates 2300 hour; second hour As It Happens (Tues-Sat, with
Dispatches on Friday) / Writers and Company (Saturday) / Global
Village (Sunday)

Rich Cuff