[Swprograms] What will it take for CBC radio to bounce back?

[Swprograms] What will it take for CBC radio to bounce back?

This article from today's Globe & Mail is interesting, particularly
the comment after the article from a younger listener.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20051005.wxbrand05/BNStory/Entertainment/
or http://tinyurl.com/88btm.

What I find interesting is the apparent lack of interest in CBC
matters in the ODXA discussion group.  Admittedly it's sort of like
our chatting here about NPR, but I am surprised people in that list
don't seem to have a stake in the CBC -- except for ODXA member Ori
Siegel, who works for them.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA