[Swprograms] Channel Africa: Is anybody listening?

[Swprograms] Channel Africa: Is anybody listening?

Channel Africa isn't all that easy a catch here in Eastern North
America -- there are no Caribbean-based or Canada-based relays that
improve the signal's audibility.

Instead, Channel Africa has relied on the WRN and its own live and
on-demand audio to create a North American presence.

I'm working with them to update some programming details, and they
asked me some questions regarding Channel Africa's listenership.

I thought it would interesting to pose those questions to this list.  So...

1. Who is listening to Channel Africa
2. The quality of the signal.
3. The quality of programmes.
4. The content ( Is it interesting?)
5. What other topics listeners in that area might be interested in.

To stimulate dialogue, why don't you go ahead & send responses to the
list; I'll summarize them and send them back to Channel Africa
management.

Thanks -

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA