[Swprograms] Did you hear ``Sahara`` or ``When the Machine Awakes``?

[Swprograms] Did you hear ``Sahara`` or ``When the Machine Awakes``?

"I produced and narrated two 3-hour radio documentary series for CBC Ideas
in recent years: When the Machine Awakes (2003), about the meeting ground of
science and spirituality, retracing a walk I made across Europe as a young
man, and Sahara (2004); on treks in the burning sands from Nouakchott,
Mauritania to Timbuktu, Mali. I wondered whether anyone has heard these
series outside of Canada and the United States. I would be interested to
know if public or university broadcasters in other countries (e.g. Australia,
New Zealand, South Africa, Britain...) picked them up. Thanks, George Tombs,
Montreal"

Please reply here and I will forward to George (Glenn Hauser)