[Swprograms] Shortwave Numbers Stations piece on Re:Sound

[Swprograms] Shortwave Numbers Stations piece on Re:Sound

<x-tad-smaller>Hey Folks:

Here's another one from the Shameless Self Promotion Dept:

I happy to say that my piece on the Shortwave Numbers Stations that originally aired as part of NPR's Lost and Found Sound series, will be featured on Re:Sound, a program produced by the The Third Coast Audio Festival. The TCAF celebrates the work of independent radio producers with a yearly conference and this program. Re:Sound airs in Chicago on WBEZ 91.5 FM this coming Sunday September 23rd at 5 pm Central Time. WBEZ streams on the net at wbez.org. On Monday it will be online at thirdcoastfestival.org. The theme of the Re:Sound this week is post-consumer radio.

Regards,

David

</x-tad-smaller>