Re: [Swprograms] O'Reilly on Advertising CBC Radio Tonite

Re: [Swprograms] O'Reilly on Advertising CBC Radio Tonite

The BBCWS outsources several radio programs.

In today's outsourcing-happy world, it isn't absolute cost that makes
a difference -- it's percentage savings.  So radio is a candidate even
though it's much cheaper to produce than TV.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA