Re: [Swprograms] OT: Loss of NWI (was DX Listening Digest 5-127 et al)

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Loss of NWI (was DX Listening Digest 5-127 et al)

Good news is that it's easier than ever to listen to the good programs
that remain.  I still find myself with more good radio to listen to
than time to listen to it.

The new, independent distribution channels such as PRX create an even
longer wish list.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA