Re: [Swprograms] Satellite approved with strong CanCon rules

Re: [Swprograms] Satellite approved with strong CanCon rules

Not at this time.  The Sirius statement "welcoming" the CRTC decision
stated that the service provider would be examining the CRTC's
conditions and re-evaluate its business plan before commenting further.

jaf