Re: [Swprograms] Sirius Canada (was 'An article from globetechnology.com')

Re: [Swprograms] Sirius Canada (was 'An article from globetechnology.com')

Sad, but not unexpected, to see that the only new content will be music. Pity.

We already have enough music. What we really need is more spoken word
programming.

Digital radio here in Canada? It's a bit of a joke, really.

Yes, we have digital radio in the big cities here, but no one knows
about it and no one cares.

Getting info on the stations broadcasting in digital format is
difficult, surpassed only by the difficulty in getting receivers.
Radio Shack used to carry one portable model for under $100, but I
haven't seen it for quite some time.

73,
pb