Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service News

Joe, by "domestic news", do you mean Radio 4 as well?  Or did you
focus primarily on BBC Radio Scotland?  My impression is that the
world view of Radio 4 isn't quite as dominant as the World Service,
but tends to be emphasized more so than on NPR back here -- the analog
as I see it.

Sounds like a fun trip.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA