[Swprograms] was YES, now Disney/ABC

"local" KGO does a very responsible disclaimer anytime they cover Disney,
which suits me fine as I very much dislike Disney* (nothing to do with their
radio network - I have never listened to it)

ef

* a friend often cites "Walt Dismal" which I approve of

Richard Cuff writes:
Another thought -- I have less issue with YES' Yankees coverage than I
do with the US's ABC News covering Disney matters.

ABC News and Disney is a different matter, given the tacit expectation
that news is, uh, supposed to informational, not entertaining.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA