[Swprograms] Re: War of the Worlds new version on BBCWS today

[Swprograms] Re: War of the Worlds new version on BBCWS today

This is quite confusing, since the headlines suggests the programme is on
today, whereas in the text proper it suggests next Saturday and Sunday, and
in any event the dates given are not correct, as next Saturday is in fact 5
March, with Sunday being 6 March.  Can we clear this one up before I pass
this info onto the uk-radio-listeners e-mail list.  Thank you.
PAUL DAVID
Chairman, Brent Visually-Handicapped Group
Registered Charity No.: 272955