[Swprograms] Re: More RCI problems

Sandy Finlayson graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> The transmission problems from Sackville continued this morning.  I
> tuned in at 8 AM eastern to listen to the CBC news on the usual
> frequencies only to discover silence.  Switching to the CBC North
> Quebec frequency I was surprised to discover the RCI transmission
> there.  After  the news the usual RCI frequencies were announced and
> then the transmission switched abruptly to French.  When I checked
> the usual RCI frequencies again they had found the usual transmission
> of The Current was on.  The gremlins seem to have taken over in
> Sackville!

I was able to pick up "Sounds Like Canada" on all three frequencies this
morning (9515, 13655, and 17820).  However, I've been having difficulty
with the Radio Korea International relay at 1200 UTC.  Reception is quite
variable.  On some days, it's clear as a bell; on others, it barely comes
in.  And as far as I can tell, there's no correlation between RKI
reception and how RCI will come in later that day.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
TV Announcer: It's 11:00.  Do you know where your children are?