[Swprograms] More RCI problems

The transmission problems from Sackville continued this morning.  I tuned in at 8 AM eastern to listen to the CBC news on the usual frequencies only to discover silence.  Switching to the CBC North Quebec frequency I was surprised to discover the RCI transmission there.  After  the news the usual RCI frequencies were announced and then the transmission switched abruptly to French.  When I checked the usual RCI frequencies again they had found the usual transmission of The Current was on.  The gremlins seem to have taken over in Sackville!

Sandy