[Swprograms] Re: Considering satellite radio

[Swprograms] Re: Considering satellite radio

  Well I guess that left my question towards the
satellite radio out. Living overseas in the
philippines and working for the government. I thought
of putting one in my home in the Philippines. But
thats out.

  good luck on the radio as I have nevr used it.

  Larry, n6hpx/du1
  usns rainier part of the relief group

http://www.wrn.org/listeners/schedules/schedule.php?ScheduleID=2.

http://www.pri.org/PublicSite/listeners/sirius_schedule.html

> >> 4.  If the CRTC gives its blessing:  CBC Radio
> One will be available
> >> to USA
> >> listeners.
> >>
> >> Also -- Sirius, as part of the subscription,
> offers webcasts of all
> >> its
> >> music streams.  Most of the spoken-word streams
> are available online
> >> elsewhere.
> >>
> >> I would strongly recommend one of the "plug &
> play" models, because
> >> that
> >> gives you the greatest variety of listening
> locations -- home, car,
> >> work.
> >>
> >> My two cents
> >>
> >> Rich Cuff

=====
member: ARRL,TARP,Pinoyhams,PARL,WUN,PARA,SCADS,ASWLC,6mclubs
        US Merchant Mariner 27 1/2 years

QSL; VOA<THAILAND> CHU,NMN

Radios: ICOM 706MK2,ICOM730,GRUNDIG 800,SANGEAN 818CS,SONY 7600G SONY 7600GR
ANTENNAS:G5RV<104 AND 50 FOOT>