[Swprograms] Public Radio specials Sat-Sun

[Swprograms] Public Radio specials Sat-Sun

Since I have made up my own checklist of holiday specials this weekend, I may
as well share it; brief program titles only. You can read more about them at
the respective stations` holiday programs websites on my Monitoring Reminders
Calendar. Days and times here strictly UT.

Sat Dec 11

1700-1800 WETA Chanukah Stand-up
1830-     many Met Opera season premiere: Vespri Siciliani, with new host

UT Sun Dec 12

0100-0200 KCSC Ostroushko
0200-0300 WBOI Pleasures of Winter
0200-0300 KCSC Celtic Sojourn
0200-     KBAQ Welcome Xmas

1700-1800 KGOU Peter Sellers
1700-1800 WAER Ensemble Galilei
1800-1900 KGOU k d lang
1800-1900 WAER Judy Collins
2100-     WFIU Music for Chanukah
2100-2300 KNAU St Olaf Xmas
2300-2400 WBEZ Chanukah Standup
2300-     WMUB Brooklyn according to Kadish
2300-     WYSU Klezmer Nutcracker

UT Monday Dec 13

0000-0130 WBNI Pipedreams for Advent
0000-0200 WMUB Judy Collins x 2
0100-0200 WFIU Apollo`s Fire: Bach Oratorio
0300-0430 MPBN Pipedreams for Advent

73, Glenn Hauser