[Swprograms] BPL in Texas - from Houston Chronicle.com

[Swprograms] BPL in Texas - from Houston Chronicle.com

BPL comes to Texas, Burnet is a small town located northwest of Austin,
Texas' state capital.

 http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/business/2919786

 Nov. 26, 2004, 4:59PM

  Texas town gets Net over power lines