E-mail message

Sender: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
ericf@xxxxxxxxxxx(Eric Floden) Date: Mon, Aug 2, 2004, 11:00pm To:
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming discussion) Subject:
[Swprograms] Olympics was: Jerky Proms Reply to:
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming discussion)
This message is not marked with a green dot  in your Mail list because
it is not from a known sender. To make this a known sender, choose one
of these links:
? Add sender to Address book
? Add sender to approved senders list
Dick Pound was interviewed recently and this question came up from a
listener (as regards CBC streaming), and he was apologetic but very
certain: the rights the CBC acquired did NOT extend to streaming
ef
Vancouver
Don't worry it will get worse for the Olympics, remember the discussions
we had on this list about trying to get RealAudio streams and getting
the ubiquitous message that "due to rights issues" this broadcast is not
available over the internet.
If the BBC wanted it available, believe me, they would find a way to do
it.
URL shown above.

E-mail message

This message is not marked with a green dot  in your Mail list because
it is not from a known sender. To make this a known sender, choose one
of these links:
? Add sender to Address book
? Add sender to approved senders list
That, Maryanne, is an EXCELLENT point!