[Swprograms] R Kahuzi tests/Kim Elliott

Hi all,
    does anyone have a valid e-mail address to Kim Elliott? I'd like to ask
him about the tests mentioned below.

73, Mauno Ritola
Finland

** CONGO DR. R. Kahuzi, 6210, regularly reaches Nairobi and most of
Congo, as well, all-fives. Would like to schedule an overnight DX test
for the Americas; when would be best time of year for this? Asked a
person with the station who has contacted Kim Elliott before, during
his appearance on VOA Talk to America, Oct 24. Kim responded, dead of
northern winter when conditions would be best for us, and the details
will be worked out and notified to Kim via E-mail. We very rarely see
a DX report of this one from anywhere (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)