Sender: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx(John Figliozzi) Date: Mon, Aug 2, 2004, 11:35pm
To: swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming discussion)
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Jerky Proms Reply to:
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming discussion)
This message is not marked with a green dot  in your Mail list because
it is not from a known sender. To make this a known sender, choose one
of these links:
? Add sender to Address book
? Add sender to approved senders list
That, Maryanne, is an EXCELLENT point!
On Monday, August 2, 2004, at 05:23 PM, maryanne kehoe wrote:
If the BBC wanted it available, believe me, they would find a way to do
it.
URL shown above.