[Swprograms] Quirks & Quarks This Weekend

[Swprograms] Quirks & Quarks This Weekend

Hello,

This week on Quirks & Quarks our feature item is:

"All About Altruism".

Natural selection is supposed to be about cut-throat competition and
survival of the fittest. But everywhere in nature, we see cooperation
and self-sacrifice.  We look at how science explains the paradox of
pleasantness.

Plus - Canadian hopes soar into space in pursuit of the X-Prize.

All this and more on Quirks & Quarks, Saturday after the noon news on
Radio One.

Bob McDonald
Host
____