From: "Mark J. Fine" <mark.fine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Shortwave programming discussion" <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: OT [Swprograms] Summer schedules available

From: "Donna Ring" <ring99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> and frequency are updated to April 23, while the programs listing still
says

Yes, we're not going to have time to get the programs listing updated.
However, I just did update the frequency and stations listings tonight. I
mean, I just had to get Slovakia back in there!

> for portable access. I'm sure all join me in thanking you for your many
> years of excellent service.

You and everyone else are certainly welcome. I just wish I had the time and
energy to keep it all going as well as I would like it to be. I began to see
the handwriting on the wall about a year ago when Ralph, Fig and I were
discussing a possible joint venture. Well, it's a year later and frankly
it's all gotten to be a bit overwhelming. I will say this: After 15 years it
will feel very strange not being busy 7/24/365-point-25. Think I'll sleep-in
this weekend to kick off FineWare's retirement - maybe even do some dxing
for a change. <G>

Mark.

shown above.