[Swprograms] Re: Re: OT BPL: US NTIA Supports Protection of SWBroadcasting

[Swprograms] Re: Re: OT BPL: US NTIA Supports Protection of SWBroadcasting

Sorry for the slow delay, Joe.  I read this list by
digest.

You wrote:
> I have searched both the NPRM and NTIA study report
> and found no "Page 4-29" or "Paragraph 4-29".  To
> what document are you referring?

The NTIA document.  Not 4-29 that I wrote, but
Table 4-9, which starts on page 4-9 (sheet 47 in
the PDF file).

Sorry for the confusion.

Kevin

=====