Re: OT [Swprograms] Summer schedules available

Re: OT [Swprograms] Summer schedules available

Risto,

Is it posssible to find these schedules in another format other than .pdf?
My screen reader software does not work well with Acrobat files, and every
time I have tried to download an updated version of Acrobat REader the files
abort somewhere in the middle.

I used to receive the NaSWA Journal monthly as an electronic message, so had
access to that info, plus articles which I miss, but for some reason, even
though I resubscribed last year, I am no longer receiving the magazine as an
email message, even though I made repeated requests via email and even in
person to both Ralph Brandi and Bill Oliver at the NaSWA Convention in
March.  Mark Fine's web site also seems not to be current any longer.

Glen's program and web site is invaluable, and Primetime Shortwave is also
helpful.  Any guidance on where to go for additional source info for updated
summer schedules would be very much appreciated.

Donna Ring