Re: [Swprograms] DOUBLE STANDARDS!

> In 40 years of listening to the BBC, the
> last three years have been full of contempt for
> Americans.

We have a saying in Russian: "Don't blame your mirror
if your face doesn't look pretty." I travel a lot and
I'm sad to report to you, Jim, that the anti-American
sentiment is on the rise all over the world. But I
don't think it's fare to blame BBC. What they report
is just a reflection of what's going on in the
European mind. Actually, BBC seems to be quite mild as
compared to DW or R.Netherlands. And have you listened
to RFI recently? If you want to enjoy a US-friendly
programming try R.Polonia, Prague, Slovakia Int.,
Romania Int., Bulgaria, Budapest and Vilnius.